Sunday, November 13, 2011

...more bootie talk

Eeek...hello. I had an uber busy week and slacked on the posting. So sorry - and so much to catch up on! Back to my love for black booties. So my friend Melissa got a little inspired by Quelle Rigolade and purchased some power booties. So imagine how excited I was to receive this gem of a picture at work on Wednesday! 


My reply:


'And we're both wearing black skinnies!'

We may be thousand of miles away...but it's ESP all the way with us two. 

Here are a few black booties so next Wednesday you'll be prepared. I tried to pick some that are reasonably priced...realize I said some ;)

Sam Edelman, $194.95
DV by Dolce Vita, $119

N.Y.L.A., $119

Ash, $221
Jimmy Choo, $995
Alaia, $1460 
Vionnet, $1055
Send me your black bootie pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment