Tuesday, February 5, 2013

color of the week

Pale pink:

I went through a pink phase growing up, but then it turned more into purple, and then blue. Well really that's just the evolution of the colors of my childhood bedroom walls, but I think pink is reentering my life in a good way. I now am very fond of pale pinks, and when spring comes, bright pink on the lips for sure.


Nina Ricci


Recipe: browned butter buttermilk banana bread with strawberry butter!!


Manolo Blahnik


Korres Jasmine lip butter, $12


Valentino Couture Spring 2013


TRUTH*. 

Hahaha - oh dear...so true.

Pink ghost chair.

What's your color of the moment?

*sometimes when wearing my glasses, I forget they aren't sunglasses and stare at people...only to have them notice, um because the lenses are clear - earth to blair

No comments:

Post a Comment