Wednesday, July 20, 2011

preparing for wind tunnels



*Work it girl

So today I was wandering around the city running errands, and I quickly came to the decision that it was not a good day to be in a flowy dress. Subway grates along the street are the least of your problems. It's all about the wind tunnel effect. When that wind whips down those streets, girl you know you better hold on to your dress. I have had a few close calls - no Marilyn Monroe action just yet - but just in case I want to be prepared to look my best if the moment comes. Thus, here are a few of my favorite briefs and boy shorts. Let's be honest, I'm a proud supporter of barely there underwear, but when bared to the streets of NYC, I would like a little coverage.






Have you ever had a Marilyn moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment