Tuesday, January 10, 2012

guest blogger: calendar time

Guest blogger Katja joins us today to show us her favorite calendar picks for the new year. Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________________


It might be a tad silly, but every year I search high and low for the best planner and calendar.  The quest usually begins in November, and may last well into January if the right design evades me.  Obsessive? Perhaps... But if I'm spending twelve months jotting all of my to-do's and appointments somewhere, it has to be Just Right.  I know that everyone now uses their smart phones (fine, I do too), but sometimes you just need to make that quick note without fighting AutoCorrect all the way through.  Of course, at the end of the day, it doesn't hurt that they're pretty!  Here are some of my top picks for 2012... Just ordered my planner and the wall calendar is next!  Which to choose??

jenni bick



rainbow planner

tomorrow planner

kate's paperie

die cut desk calendar

le papier wall calendar

sarah jane wall calendar
paper source


Are you a planner gal? 

Thanks Katja!


No comments:

Post a Comment