Monday, January 30, 2012

on my mind...





One of my favorite blogs is the Lil Bee. Every Monday morning she posts what's on her mind so here's my attempt.

On my mind this Monday morning:

I need to tap into my creative spirit.
Potentially take knitting classes?
Any ideas from the peanut gallery. 
I'm thinking of photography.
I think if I could go to work in long gowns everyday I would.
Or I would just buy them to wear to the grocery store.
Which is what I used to tell my parents when I asked
for random cocktail dresses every Christmas.
I need to figure out my vacations for the year.
Italy, London, Paris are all up in the air.
I'm thinking Istanbul, but I can't get Venice out of my mind.
You can get lost on the little streets that run along the canals.
Maybe I should start working on learning Italian.
I saw a Broadway play this weekend.
Oh how I wish I could sing and dance.
Beyonce would have to watch out.
I mean the people at the Starbucks next to my office already call me B (I may have requested this nickname).
I just started drinking coffee. 
I'll take a tall blond please - the coffee or Alexander Skarsgard. 
Duh.

What languages do you speak?

Ciao bella! 

No comments:

Post a Comment