Tuesday, January 1, 2013

joyeux fetes!

Happy New Year.

Here's to an amazing 2013!

'We'll always have Paris.'


Celebrating NYE on the Bosporus.

A new year – a new you. We’ve heard it a million times, but what does it really mean to you? Are you someone who likes to make those fresh New Year's resolutions and track your progress, or do you just go in with the hopes that they’ll last through January. I dare say I never really make resolutions. I am more of a goal oriented person, and I feel as though goals have different parameters. Yes, New Years sparks a fire in me to take on a new activity, to come up with a new idea, new hobby, do more volunterring, but in reality I think it’s also the time time to look at what we already have and to appreciate all that is already so wonderful in our lives.

What are you New Years Resolutions if you have any?


So much to discuss...but for now sleepy sleep.

xo

B

No comments:

Post a Comment