Friday, January 25, 2013

snowy time

"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony." 

— Coco Chanel






And I'm off for the weekend...

What are you going to do on this wintery weekend?!

I will be drinking my favorite tea. Seriously, just placed a large bulk order from Amazon. Don't let the licorice in the name scare you away.

Wishing I was sipping it in these cute mugs.

Maybe head up to the park to play in the snow.

Just because, a hand written note always brightens my day.

Ah, the Grand Palais. Where dreams come true.

I am intrigued by this ring.

So excited!! Loved the first two films. Can't wait to see the third.

For my fellow runners. Have you heard about this? A few people have told me to run on the ball of my foot. I'm trying it out, but it's hard to get used too.

Watch this amazing video. What an incredible creation!

AND GUESS WHO HAS A BLOG NOW!
Please welcome Ali to the blogoshpere.

xx

B

No comments:

Post a Comment