Tuesday, January 22, 2013

morning update


I need to tap back into my inner baker. I find it so calming, and I'm sure my roomies won't mind at all. They're always willing to taste test! Remind me to tell you about the summer of the scones*. Recipe 1 & 2.

Just started reading Gone Girl. Will keep you posted!



Currently nesting and setting up my new desk 'area.'
Thank you to everyone who has put up with my crazy chair emails
over the last few days. Post on this to come.

Had an amazing dessert called Banoffee at the 
Standard Grill this weekend.
(inspiration recipe)


You know how I love leather leggings.
New favorite pair here.

Currently obsessed with this cafe

Current restaurants I'm dying to try: here & here

It's supposed to be a chilly week in NYC.

Bundle up!!

xx

B

bedroom, cakebibliophile
*A friend stopped by Levain this weekend and was raving about the scones which is what reminded me of my long lost love affair. Sigh. 

2 comments:

  1. Perla was so good and very cozy! Also, loved Gone Girl.. can't wait to hear what you think!
    XOAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jeally you've already gone to Perla!!

    ReplyDelete