Thursday, September 1, 2011

shopping for glasses

I need a new pair of glasses. Mine are quite old, over four years, and they are definitely crooked as they've been sat on a few too many times. I think sometimes glasses get a bad reputation, but here are a few of my fave fictional characters that sport specs.

Dwight Schrute


Liz Lemooooooooon
(Oprah episode anyone?!)


I plan on purchasing a new pair via Warby Parker. Not only do they have reasonable prices ($95 per pair), but they will also send you five pairs to try out for five days! They also allow you to upload your photo and virtually try them on. They are a bit on the hipster side for me, but hey I'm always up for trying new styles. Here are some of my favorite styles. Which pair should I choose?




Monacle anyone?

I think Karl wants one.

***Most importantly they donate a pair of glasses to those in need for every pair of glasses purchased. Read more about their philanthropic efforts here.***

Do you wear glasses? What style are you currently sporting?


karl image

2 comments:

  1. Yay glasses! I vote Winston or Thatcher - both totally fab..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the thatcher too - maybe i will just get 5 in to try out!

    ReplyDelete