Saturday, October 29, 2011

lusting after: capelet coats

I was walking to meet my aunt and cousin for dinner a few nights ago and passed an endearingly chic girl wearing a capelet coat. It's the perfect compromise between full cape and coat. Her coat was a knit fabric with a detachable capelet - you could see where it buttoned just below the collar in the back. I couldn't help but fall in love with the versatile design. I have always wanted a cape, but thought it would overwhelm my short frame. The capelet coat is the perfect compromise. Half capelet, half coat, or just a coat - as most of the capelets are detachable. 









Love this one. 
Casual yet sophisticated,
and the fabric looks warm and soft.


I want one!

Could you rock a capelet coat?

a, b, c, d

No comments:

Post a Comment