Monday, December 19, 2011

my wish list

Here's my wish list. I'm below on the far left with Rebecca and Farris (my two fave Nashville girls). This picture was taken at Bec's rehearsal dinner. Good times, good times.


my wish list:














14. a puppy for my family in Houston
(although I would love one in NY, I just don't have room!)

Questionnaire:

What do you do?
I spend time with friends, work a corporate job by day, blog by night and take each day as it comes.
What do you love most about Christmas?
I love that it is a time to spend with family. I love the smell of Christmas trees, holiday lights, hot chocolate, and listening to Christmas songs.
What's your favorite family holiday tradition?
My favorite tradition is helping cook for our Christmas Eve meal. 
How did you decorate for the holidays?
Last year my roommate and I bought a tree, but this year we just haven't had time! Luckily, there is a beautiful tree waiting for me at my house in Houston.
Where will you be spending Christmas?
At home in Texas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment