Tuesday, December 13, 2011

whitney's wish list

Meet my fabulous friend Whitney, seen below sporting red lips and sparkles - obviously! Also, check out her amazing blog CityClectic Design here.


Whitney's wish list:


1. chocolate truffles

- editor's note: they give out samples of the no chewing allowed truffles at almost all of the christmas markets in the city...you could say I have circled through the union square market more than a few times just for the free samples. They're amazing! -



2. bib necklace





5. blender




7. tall warm socks

Questionnaire: 

What do you do?
Commercial Interior Design 
What do you love most about Christmas?
Family time, wrapping presents, white twinkle lights, and my mother's decorations - they're always breathtaking and elaborate in the classiest way.
What's your favorite family holiday tradition?
I have two: 1) My dad always hides a little pickle ornament in the tree and my brother and I race to find it...whoever snags it gets to open the first present and hand the rest out. (We still do this even though we're way past a plausible age for such a thing). 2) We always drink eggnog and rum when we put up the tree and decorate.
How did you decorate for the holidays?
I set up a tree and hung ornaments and stockings with my roommates...while playing Christmas music and dancing around the room, of course!

Loving the pickle ornament tradition - thanks Whit!

No comments:

Post a Comment