Monday, December 12, 2011

rosalind's wish list

There are so many wish lists going around the blogosphere that I can't help but join in, and I decided I couldn't list alone! So I have invited some friends of mine to share their holiday wish lists. 
Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________

We are going to start with my friend Rosalind. She's featured on the blog quite often - as you'll notice a few links to other blog posts below!


Rosalind's list:






Questionnaire:

What do you do?
I bake ;)
What do you love most about Christmas?
The smell of gingerbread cookies and Christmas trees
What's your favorite family holiday tradition?
Eating Christmas dinner then watching "It's a Wonderful Life" in PJs 
How did you decorate for the holidays?
I made a tree skirt out of wine bottles, obvi.
Where will you be spending Christmas?
Texas!!!


Thanks Ros!


No comments:

Post a Comment