Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a little vintage love

Yesterday, I explored a chic look inspired by the 50's, and today I am still very much stuck in a vintage haze. I stumbled upon the gorgeous white dress below while searching through Etsy. It led me to Allen Company Inc. which is a vintage boutique based out of Allentown, PA. Along with their Etsy store, they also have a lovely blog found here. They offer a wide selection of gorgeous vintage items. Below are a few of my favorite pieces.

I see a few alterations being made,
but all in all perfect for spring/summer.
Chanel-esque, n'est-ce pas?
A short fur jacket is on my must have list for winter.
Chic and simple.
The perfect high waisted skirt.
Do you shop vintage often? What are your favorite vintage sites/stores?

images via: here, here, herehere, here

No comments:

Post a Comment