Thursday, August 18, 2011

nordstrom hits the big apple

The one store I love to visit when I am home is Nordstrom. I love Nordstrom. It's never crowded. It's not too big, and it's not too small. It carries a great selection of merchandise, and sometimes they have a piano player to add to your shopping experience. I used to say in college that Tiffany's is to Audrey as Nordstrom is to myself. If I had a stressful test, Nordstrom, stressful week, Nordstrom.*


So imagine my excitement when I learned that NYC is getting a Nordstrom of its very own! We have a Nordstrom Rack, but it just isn't the same. The new store, entitled Treasure and Bond, opens this coming Friday - August 19th, 2011 - and 100% of the profits will benefit NYC charities. I do need a dress for an upcoming wedding, and since it all goes to charity? Hm...you know where I'll be this Friday.

More info and images of the store here


What's your favorite department store?


*I would like to add a disclaimer that I am very much a browser and love to see what's out there. I was by in no way shopping away my worries. I was was very much like Audrey - window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment