Monday, August 1, 2011

weekend update

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I went and saw the movie Sarah's Key this weekend. Let me just say it is quite the tear jerker. When I left the theatre there was a solid buzz of sniffling. It was made after the book written by Tatiana de Rosnay. I strongly recommend both the book and the film. I am a fan of book first, movie second. I like to be able to create the locations, characters, and pivotal moments in my head first before someone else does it for me on film.

image
I am someone who can not be without a book. You never know when you will have a free moment to sit and read. In New York there are so many beautiful parks and on a sunny day I could spend hours laying on a bench and reading a good book. Truth be told I do most of my reading on the subway. Discussion on my love/hate relationship with my Kindle TBD.

At the moment I am reading The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain. It hasn't pulled me in as fast as Sarah's Key did, but so far so good. I'll let you know what I think once I'm finished.

image

What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment