Tuesday, August 9, 2011

wallpaper love

I spotted this french themed wallpaper (first photo below) on Anthropologie's website and couldn't help but fall in love. To me, wallpaper seems to be a decoration utensil of the past. My parents slowly but surely took down the majority of the wallpaper down in my childhood home. I know that the installation process can be a bit laborious, but it's a labour of love if you ask me. I think sometimes the busiest prints can truly bring the room together. Here are some of my fave prints below (as long as I'm not the one matching up the edges we're all good.)

Anthropologie  
Thibaut
Fill in your own frames!
Design Sponge

Wallpapered stairs!
Pinterest
Sadie and Stella via Apartment Therapy
Sadie and Stella via House of Turquoise
Elle Decor
Osborne and Little
Elle Decor

Do you have any wallpaper in your home? How do you feel about wallpaper - like/love/loathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment